program which should allow you to keep different “profiles” for different games in No$GBA.
It now supports all 17 main settings.
Extract in your no$gba directory. (The latest build should work with No$GBA 2.5, and an alternate build with 2.4f support is provided)
Linux Users (Reported to work on Kubuntu 7.04 – Feisty Fawn) will need to download this.
It would be wise to delete npm.cfg and reconfigure the path when upgrading between two versions. If you have changed the location of the emulator, deleting npm.cfg and reconfiguring is required.
How to Use:
You’ll see where you can specify each setting. Just select the correct setting from the drop-down box and hit “Write to no$gba.ini.”
To load a profile just select it and hit “Load.” To create and save a profile, enter the correct configuration, hit save and type in the name of the profile when prompted.
Make a backup of no$gba.ini…
Submit your profiles:
* 5/7/2007 – New build uploaded (NPM.zip) (Adds support for Reset/Startup Entrypoint and fix bug with Sound Desired Sample Rate – Anyone with duplicate entries of Sound Desired Sample Rate in their no$gba.ini should revert to their backup, or replace the top duplicate entry with “Sound Mixer Volume == -12”)
* 5/7/2007 – Path Problem Fixed (NPM_R2.zip)
* 7/7/2007 – GUI Changes, Customizable Paths, Drop Down Selection Boxes, Delete Button, Overwrite Existing Profile Save Button, Other Miscellaneous fixes… (NPM_R3.zip)
* 8/7/2007 – Ability to rename profile files, Loading profile automatically writes changes into no$gba.ini, Added support for “Video Output” and “GBA Mode” settings… (NPM_R4.zip)
* 8/7/2007 – Bugfixes, GUI changes for lower resolutions.. (NPM_R5.zip)
* 8/7/2007 – Full support, auto-load and write to no$gba.ini mode (NPM_R6.zip)
* 9/7/2007 – General Release… (NPM_R7.zip)
* 10/7/2007 – Serious Bug Fixed… (NPM_R8.zip)
* 14/10/2007 – Numerous fixes, enhancements, one build compatible with 2.5, the other build should work with 2.4f.
* 21/12/2007 – Updated to support No$GBA 2.6. Some UI changes.
NPM_R10-2.6.zip (For No$GBA 2.6)
Update : no$gba 2.6a is out already ^_^ it come with auto save type detection, so no need for profiler ;)